11/16/2006

Slow action

After a couple of torrid sessions, the market is in mixed mood today. Buying fresh things means larger stops but if you had bought stocks couple of weeks ago, you would be sitting on nice 10 to 15 points moves.

Not much on my scans today and not looking at fresh buys as that involves giving up entries on good previously bought stocks. Sitting tight and not getting shaken out of those position is the key, many of them are likely to have second set of breakouts post consolidation or pullbacks. I can afford to give back some profits as last couple of weeks have been very profitable. But as always I am flexible and willing to change my mind fast.

Here are few things showing up on my scans:
Long

AMSF,Amerisafe Inc
ENT,Enterra Energy Corp
HGO,Houston American Energy Corp
HOTT,Hot Topic Inc
NCTY,The9 Limited
RMBS,Rambus Inc
SGMO,Sangamo Biosciences Inc
ZOLL,Zoll Medical Corporation

Short
SHLD,Sears Holding Corp
PTRY,Pantry Inc

No comments: