11/22/2006

Buyers alive and active

Decent action so far. Lot of heavily shorted stuff is finding bid. But there are some excellent earning driven breakouts in this list I am watching or has positions in.
ATEA,Astea International Inc
BBI,Blockbuster Inc
BRCD,Brocade Communications
CRAY,Cray Incorporated
CTTY,Catuity Inc
FTGX,FiberNet Telecom Group Inc
JCG,J Crew Group Inc
LAB,Labranche & Co Inc
LNOP,Lanoptics Ltd
MCDT,Mcdata Corp Cl B
MCDTA,Mcdata Cl A
MGM,MGM MIRAGE Inc
NYX,NYSE Group Inc
PARL,Parlux Fragrances Inc
PDCO,Patterson Companies Inc
PLB,American Italian Pasta
PNTR,Pointer Telocation Ltd Ord
PSS,Payless Shoe Sources
SHLD,Sears Holding Corp

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HRT has been good to me. I added to my position this morning thinking this one had more upside, and I was right. HRT doesn't show up on the IB scan I use. I presume because it trades on the AmEx. Have a Happy Turket Day all!

Pradeep Bonde said...

Volume condition might be the problem.
Happy holidays.
I am out till Tuesday.