My process flow for Episodic Pivots (EP) | stockbee

7/30/2014

My process flow for Episodic Pivots (EP)



Analyse all after hours movers up 4% plus on 50k volume to see if there is stock with neglect+ game changing earnings

Pre market Run IB scanner to find stock up on 50k plus volume and up at least 2% . See if there is stock with neglect+ game changing earnings

During the day Run EP scan c/c1>1.04 and v>3*avgv50.1 and v>=300000 multiple times , see if there is stock with neglect+ game changing earnings

Tools used:


Marketsmith to find earnings and earnings trends, float, fund holding

Theflyonethewall to see news on the stock

IB scanner Top % gainers volume >50k

Trade Ideas Biggest gainers scanner + Trade ideas stock with Most upside momentum


If I find a good EP I buy immediately in pre or post market.

Most EP where I made big money I bought in pre market.

You have to keep doing this daily and once in a while big fish shows up....

No comments: