11/21/2006

Booking profits

Using current strength to book profits on positions opened in last couple of weeks.When your cumulative holdings start moving in 20-25 points increment per day, it is time to thank the god, the person or persons in charge of this bullish conspiracy, the Feds, the Chinese,Goldman Sachs, the perma bears and whoever else and bank some profits. Santa came early this season.

I have currently 5 positions open and in worst case scenario will lose 10% , some of that I am trying to protect with options. I also found one good possible short position, where I am planning to buy puts during this bullish season.

As always I remain ready to pounce on some bullish ideas if they meet my criteria. Here is what I am finding in my scans currently.



ACL,Alcon Inc
AFN,Alesco Financial Inc
ANSW,Answers Corp
BIDU,Baidu.com Inc
BWS,Brown Shoe Co Inc
CHINA,CDC Corp Class A
CNS,Cohen & Steers Inc
CTDC,China Technology Development Group Corp
CWTR,Coldwater Creek Inc
DE,Deere & Co
EFUT,E-Future Info Tech Inc Ord
FMCN,Focus Media Holding Ltd ADR
GOOG,Google
GRRF,China Grentech Corp Limited ADS
IAAC,Internat Asset Holdg Cp
IDP,Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc
IMM,Immtech Pharmaceuticals Inc
JAS,Jo-ann Stores Inc
JST,Jinpan Internat Ltd
JWN,Nordstrom Inc
KNOT,The Knot Inc
MCF,Contango Oil & Gas
MEK,Metretek Technology Inc
MWRK,Mothers Work Inc
NYX,NYSE Group Inc
OSTE,Osteotech Inc
SLG,Sl Green Realty Corp

No comments: