11/13/2006

The dragon is on the move

China related stocks have been perking up for few weeks. If you have noticed, I am finding many of them on my scans. Last time they started rallying, the market topped out after few weeks!

There are number of other stocks which I have positions in which are flying. Lot of them have gap ups. So we are witnessing some nice momentum in select stocks. The earnings/sales breakouts continue to act well and keep providing fresh opportunities.

Here is what I am finding in my 11 A.M. scans.

CAAS,China Automotive Systems Inc
CHINA,CDC Corp Class A
CKEC,Carmike Cinemas
CMT,Core Molding Tech Inc
EFUT,E-Future Info Tech Inc Ord
IOC,Interoil Corporation
ISIS,Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc
LQDT,Liquidity Services
MA,MasterCard Inc
MEND,Micrus Endovascular Corp
OEF,iShares S&P 100 Index Fund ETF
ONEQ,Fidelity Nasdaq Composite Index Tracking Stock ETF
SLXA,Solexa Inc
TRMP,Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc
VDM,Van Der Moolen
WYNN,Wynn Resorts Ltd

No comments: