12/22/2006

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

This blog will be active over the weekend and holidays. I am working on a major trading software redesign and will be active. I plan to post a series of posts on ideas and concept for next year.

Thank you to everyone for great year of blogging. I value your readership and support.

I am grateful to your encouraging emails, comments, and intense email discussions. You motivate me to keep blogging and finding new ways to improve my trading skills. I thank you all for your support.

I hope the next couple of weeks is a fun and relaxing time for everyone! Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays and thanks for the good work!

Unknown said...

same to you and thanks...

Unknown said...

Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family!! I appreciate the time you put in researching the markets and bloging and of course your usually bullish outlook. Bull markets don't go on forever but I'm going to bet on this one until I see a damn good reason to bail out.
Good to all in trading 2007!!

Stranger_in_the_Night said...

Merry Christmas, I appreciate your blog and vision sharing very much.

Randy said...

Happy Holidays. I do appreciate the time and effort you put into this blog. Thank you. All the best for holidays and 2007!