11/26/2019

Member Feedback

I've been a member of the Stockbee site for the last five years and will continue to the member forever. 

 Before understanding Pradeep's methodology, I used to take random trades and moving between one setup to another.  I often used to get frustrated with my trading results. Once I started following Pradeep's setups and process, I've been taking trades consistent to predefined setups and have become profitable. I've very high confidence in the trades I take now.  

The important things I learnt from Pradeep are Daily Process and Situation Analysis. Following the daily process for each trade setup has reduced my cognitive load required to execute trades. Now, it has become as simple as eating and driving. The situation analysis has helped me to use the setups that fit with different market conditions. Not every setup works well in all market conditions. The Stockbee Market Monitor and going through recent winners/losers every day helps me aware of current market conditions.  

Another important benefit of the website is the ability to interact with other members through "timeline" feature. I've learnt a lot from other team members. 

The boot camps conducted by Pradeep helped me learnt a lot from him directly and from other members. All in all, it's a number one site for traders who really want to put efforts to become successful.

Thanks,
Ram.

No comments: