11/25/2019

Member Feedback

If you want to improve your trading, I cannot recommend Stockbee enough. Coming from a real estate investing background, I am very sensitive to people trying to upsell me. This is not the case with Stockbee. 

You have access to a world class trader who teaches you METHODS to succeed. 

Pradeep simply loves trading, teaching, collaborating and watching others succeed. I am amazed at the amount of time that he spends on his students. 

I subscribed to IBD and Stockbee at the same time. I ended up cancelling my subscription to IBD because Stockbee was so much more accurate and actionable. 

Trading is not easy and you will have to put in a lot of time. With Stockbee there is a process and a feedback loop with a master trader that will drastically shorten your timeline to becoming consistently profitable. 

This is the best money I have spent on my investing education by far.  Thank you!

-treyder

No comments: