4/04/2007

Stocks to watch

To narrow the choice further the list will have only less than 5 stocks daily.The stocks are an outcome of a combination of factors like earnings trends, relative strength, one year price growth,65 days price growth, appreciation potential and price and volume action. This is a multi factor stock selection system.

BBND,Bigband Networks Inc (Google  Yahoo  Earnings  Chart
FWLT,Foster Wheeler Ltd (Google  Yahoo  Earnings  Chart
NC,Nacco Industries Inc A (Google  Yahoo  Earnings  Chart
NYX,NYSE Group Inc (Google  Yahoo  Earnings  Chart
SWHC,Smith & Wesson Hldg Corp (Google  Yahoo  Earnings  Chart


The identified stocks have a near term appreciation potential and primarily for those looking for multi day or multi month moves.

9 comments:

TorontoTrader said...

THANKS !

Art said...

Do you have a PCF for TeleChart to narrow your search's to reveal this list and others like it in the future?

Daily I appreciate your words of wisdom and instruction.

Thank You

The Market Speculator said...

I've been watching FWLT as well. I'm curious about where you see a good entry point. I've market a pullback to $60 for entry.

Tom said...

Other than the price and volume action, do you investigate any of the underlying industry/company fundamentals behind a stock's movement before buying/selling?

Pradeep Bonde said...

Thanks.
No it is not done using TC2007.

Some time later will answer all questions. Busy day today as there is a spring party at daughters school.

Art said...

Great. Hope you have a great time at school. Go forth and enjoy the day

pleadership said...

I believe that the proper term is primary base. Provide some model book examples breaking down entry points, etc. that show how these trades work. I think that would be better than a couple of hand drawn lines.

Pradeep Bonde said...

The Market Speculator
I always enter on 4% plus moves. My stop is 57.24. Which is the 2 days low.

Pradeep Bonde said...

pleadership

Sometime later I will put up two examples of actual trades on this. The signals are rare but if I take a next trade I will illustrate how I am going to take it.
I always enter on 4% plus move. I always have my stop at low of 2 days before the entry day. And I always have a trailing stop. And I always try and pyramid after 20% plus up move. This is common for all trades.
XIDE was a trade I had mentioned before and if you search you will find it. Similarly CHRK was one of the trades from this list which I had talked about before.