5/11/2006

Stocks With Extreme Volume


FWLT,Foster Wheeler Ltd, is a stock which I had owned some time back and made good money on it. Yesterday I made some quick trade on it as it showed up on my scan after earnings. Unfortunately it retraced much of its morning move.
It showed up on the extreme volume scan 314 days ago. When I looked at its financial, they looked horrible, but it had just emerged out of bankruptcy.
Companies emerging out of bankruptcies are sometime very good plays and I always keep an eye on such companies.If the market reacts favorably to such companies, they can be good investment, I have found invariably they land up in this scan, as the big players make investment in them and the footprints are clear to read.

BOFL,Bancshares Of Florida Inc
CUP,Peru Copper Inc
ESCL,Escala Group Inc
EZM,EuroZinc Mining Corp
FWLT,Foster Wheeler Ltd
GLE,Glencairn Gold Corp
IRIS,Iris International Inc
MFLX,Multi-fineline Electronix Inc
PDRT,Particle Drilling Technologies Inc
PVH,Phillips-Van Heusen Corp
RTI,Rti Internat Metal Inc
SGK,Schawk Inc
TBV,Tiens Biotech Group USA Inc
TELN,Telenor Asa

No comments: