|Market Monitor |
|Daily||# of Stocks Up >4% on high volume||985|
|Daily||# of stocks down >4% on high volume||62|
|Primary||# of stocks up >25% in a quarter||3363|
|Primary||# of stocks down >25% in a quarter||241|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >50% in a month||61|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >50% in a month||1|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >25% in a month||413|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >25% in a month||21|
|Primary fast||MM 34/13 +||2942|
|Primary Fast||MM 34/13 -||647|
- Yesterday for a change there was a positive panic. By 11 AM I had received 42 emails from panicky members asking what should they do as many of there positions were up 10% plus and some were overall up for the day 10% plus.
- In last 10 days we have witnessed a burst of buying. There were only 2 negative breadth days in those last 10 days. So most of what we bought during that period benefited from a surge in market.
- So a minor correction in the market was aggressively bought.
- The #of stocks up 25% plus in a quarter has been steadily climbing. On signal confirmation day it was at 1726 and now it is at 3363.
- If you look at the trend on the primary indicator, it has not deteriorated at all. In fact more stocks keep breaking out and breadth keeps improving.
- That is why if you go back and see my Market Monitor daily posts for last few weeks, I have consistently maintained the stand that there is money to be made on long side.
- For a day like yesterday you need to be positioned right.
- Besides getting the market direction right, one must get the stock right.
- All the methods we trade primarily find explosive stocks so such stocks make those 20%to 50% plus kind of explosive moves in few weeks or sometime days.
- So what next continued...