7/02/2020

Members Feedback

I am so glad to have found you at beginning of the year.
Following your 401k model avoided the drop and got invested in SOXL TQQQ TNA and BRZU at bottom and still holding . Up 112% for the year.
And I have been doing well in my trading account as well. Hit 100k in two out of last 3 months.
Your boot camps really helped to get mind clarity. Now I never let my gains vanish.

Hi Pradeep,

Just wanted to say thank you for your guidance and all valuable information that you share with us. 

IRA account year to day up 29%
401K year to day up 30%

Stock account- I am focused on 9M and 3/300. Good month and thanks for showing the path to recovery. 

Thank you again. 
It's been amazing the last few days. Half way through the year, I am up 60% YTD both in my IRA and brokerage account. This was unthinkable even 3 months back. I know I can do even better than this if I put in more effort.

Thank you for all your support and teachings!

Thank you so much for your perspective of the market . Your guidance , Techniques made me a better trader with taking minimal risk. I was Down 190K Since the crash . Today I broke even , Now it’s time to follow the same strategies and let the trade come to you than chasing it. 
I used our models 
  1. 3/300
  2. 9 /41 Mil
  3. TI 30
  4. Swing
Used the intraday high and low ranges to trade options/Stocks Some time same stock multiple time on a same day , My account shows I made about 875 trades last 3 months with avg of 85 day trades a week. 
Once Again thank you for the boot camp, which really opened my eyes how I look at the market now.
I was making money but lacked discipline, and I was doing hoping and learning towards name that the chart , No I trade the setup not the Stocks.  
3/300 , FEE, 2LYNCH  along with STOP LOSS are my mantra now. 

No comments: