7/21/2020

Member Feedback

I joined your site in March 2020 and attended the April bootcamp while I was stuck in India due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.  

My eyes opened about all the trading knowledge I was missing even though I didn’t fully understand the concepts.  Slowly I started implementing them and continued to read and watch all the videos on the site. 

In May, I attended the bootcamp again and this time things really started to make sense for me. 

My account would fluctuate before joining your site and bootcamps. 

Since mid-April I have made very consistent progress and am doing a mix of Day Trading (3/300 setup, 2 hrs a day due to being in Denver) , Swing Trading and Position Trading.  Today was my best day (so far ) as I made $24K profit.  My overall account size has also moved more than 40% YTD (after significant drawdown in March)

All the credit goes to you for making it truly easy the complex stuff and relentless pursuit to make us all be better traders.  Thank you very much.  I have miles to go and at some point (in 2-3 yrs) I will get out of my tech executive role to be full time trader which I never thought would be possible....

May God bless you and your family for all the help your doing to people like me...

Thank you and regards


Ram

No comments: