7/30/2020

Make it happen

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” ― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!


Think of the possibilities if you can develop the trading skill in few days , weeks, month or year it can change your life.

Many members email me saying they never thought anyone can make that kind of money , let alone they themselves can make that kind of money before they start hitting those numbers.

I had a call with member last evening who hit 30k for the day and he was complaining how he missed an opportunity to make 6 figures. Same dude 3 months ago was telling me he has been at it for 12 years and never made more than 20k in a year.

I asked him what changed, "Better understanding of market structure and how to exploit that. After the bootcamp and several meetings mind clarity came and then I just could see the logic of thinking in setup terms. All I do now is run 3/300 and trade those 3 to 4 stocks multiple time daily."

You too can do it .


Light the fire

No comments: