3/27/2020

Member feedback

I just wanted to say thanks for everything you do. I've been trading on and off for the last 5+ years. I've never been consistently profitable. I work full time and have just started getting serious again the last few months. I started learning day trading by trading the open and going into work after that. Started with 10 shares and worked my way up from there. Now that I'm WFH for the time being I added trading the close as well.

I've made a lot of money over the last 2 weeks with that and some shorts yesterday that were breaking down that I held overnight. That was my first overnight hold in months. With those two things I'm up around 25% in the last 2 weeks on a few hundred thousand account. This is heavily thanks to the things you have been teaching.

I attended a boot camp of yours a few years ago and what amazes me the most is how much you have adapted. Most others stick to what they know while you constantly look to refine your processes, adapt and improve.

I still have a lot to learn. For instance I am bad at day trading outside the open and close due to the market being less volatile (would be up closer to 35% if I didn't try), and I often get in way too early trying to fade strength. But thanks to you instead of jumping in long thinking I missed the bottom I stayed calm and made a lot of money today short. I still have a long way to go, but feels like things are finally starting to come together.

As an aside I can't get off work next friday or I would attend boot camp. If the whole virus thing calms down I'll attend the one in NJ since I'm local.

Anyway, I really just wanted to say thanks, the work you are doing helping us is awesome and greatly appreciated!


Tom

No comments: