6/26/2006

Compiling readers questions

There are lot of readers who have written to me , some have asked questions. I intent to write a series of posts to answer some of these. Here is a sampling of some of the questions:
  • Can you help me pick some winning stocks?
  • how to enter and exit trades ..
  • when and how to put stops
  • how long do you usually hold on to the stocks ...
  • do you mostly day trade, do short or long term trades?
  • how many stocks do you hold at a time?
  • what is the percentage that you accept as a loss for a trade before you get out?
  • what position sizes you use
  • I have a position in XYZ, what would you recommend for the stock..
  • How do u find high growth rate stocks?
  • What tools I can use to find stocks like those you mention on your site
  • How can I subscribe to your newsletter, web sites.
  • What are good web sites which provide stock screening at a reasonable rate
  • What books do you recommend
  • Please let me know your opinion on YHOO, EBAY, MSFT, CSCO
  • Why do you think XYZ is not a good investment? or going down.
  • Anything of interest on your radar?
  • Do you trade Indian stocks?
  • Should I become full time trader? How much can I make.
  • If you had to pick one stock for rapid growth today, what would it be.
  • Would you be willing to tell me how/what tools you use to build your list of stocks?
  • What software do you use?
  • Do you short stocks?
  • Which broker do you use?


So I thought about it and will be writing a series to deal with some of these questions. So stay tuned for the series.

Part1: The Venture Capitalist who kept staring at her monitor
Part2: Lost in technical analysis jungle
Part3: Serendipity

No comments: