1/24/2021

Member feedback

 gravatarreadskii12:40 PM Jan 24th 2021

another satisfied stockbee.biz customer here. I joined about 10 months ago, and the light bulb started to come on last fall. Particularly as it relates to stalking bucket 1 stocks, buying in consolidation(BIC) and then really sizing up on the breakout day. NET coming out on Nov. 25 was one of them. PLTR last Friday another. I had previously had a couple $20k days over the last 6 months, but having 1600 PLTR end of day Thursday then 6000 PLTR early Friday helped me almost hit $30k for the day. Listening to all Zoom meetings pays off. This week will be my 4th bootcamp in the past year. Also thanks to mmonis and particularly Jay's video a few months back about how he does it for helping me get this far. What a great community....Onward!!

No comments: