2/03/2010

Member Feedback

I can't thank you enough for your teachings and mentoring both in person and through your website. A special thanks to you in trying to enhance the trading skills of your members like me, in designing new features like EP boot camp.


Although because of my full time job and lot of daily commute, I am unable to fully participate in the EP Boot camp, I am trying my best to upgrade my skills and update my knowledge in all the topics you are discussing.


I came across you website by chance and is the best thing that has ever happened to me in years.

 I am more confident in trading than ever before. Beside trading lessons, your lessons towards life and psychology are also very helpful and I am very thankful for your teachings. I am a life member of your website with no second thoughts.

I sincerely thank you for sharing all your research and findings from the bottom of my heart.

Shyam T.

No comments: