6/04/2023

Members only bootcamp

 I am often asked when is the next BootCamp. Here are the dates for next BootCamp for Stockbee members. 


Date: June 23 - 25, 2023
Time: Fri—Sat, 9am to 8pm, SUN 9am to 1pm
Meals: Lunch and snacks
Venue: Stockbee Office 
Address: North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902

This boot camp is not for those who want a relaxed 3-day retreat where they will sit back and be entertained. Don't bother with it if you are not willing to kill yourself for 3 days. It is for those who want to actively learn and enhance their self-efficacy beliefs. You can ask previous participants about their experience.

 What a great experience! Attending an "in person" Bootcamp has been on my personal bucket list for a while and I would encourage everyone to attend one if possible. I was surprised at the number of multiple bootcampers in attendance and the distances some people traveled to attend. In person attendance just improves your Mind Clarity. I heard this same comment from several attendees.

After taking a few days to let everything sink in, I was pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of the message and how EG has taken his current swing methods to apply to longer term positions. I am excited to get this process going with less screen time and less trading.

EJ






Topics

  • Swing trading using momentum
  • Swing trading using catalyst or news
  • Setup selection and process
  • Developing SA skills
  • Improving your self-leadership skills in trading

6 comments:

Denis De Oliveira said...

How can I register for the BootCamp? I would love to go.

Pradeep Bonde said...

Details are in members site.

Rayan said...

If I subscribe at some point time this week, would that still qualify me to participate in the boot camp?

San Krish said...

Is the boot camp free for members? Thanks!

San Krish said...

How much for the bootcamp? Just wanted to know before making decisions. But I am definitely interested in becoming a year member. Thanks again.

Pradeep Bonde said...

$750