8/29/2020

Member feedback after making 500k profits

 Hi Pradeep,

                I am very happy to write back to you in continuation of my previous email from July 4th    about recovering all my Losses  about 190k, Continuing to apply the strategies and models we discuss every day , “Trade the Pattern not the STOCK” and patiently waiting for the set up in day trading stocks helped me further to expand my gains. My portfolio gained another 50%  since July 2nd, Making close to 500k in profits  for the year. I never believed that it’s possible, slowly but surely I am gaining the confidence and started to understand dynamics of the market with your help. Further more not only your scans / strategies, I realized I was missing   mind clarity , How to cut losses, when to jump and when to be on the sidelines. The Market conditions helped a lot for me to achieve this, but your boot camp and daily summaries helped me a lot, I watch your “MIND Clarity”  video twice a week.

 

Your Latest inclusion of Marathon Runners , WP picks is a great addition to the existing tool kit we have in Stock bee.   I sincerely thank you for sharing all your knowledge and experience and making me a better trader and accumulate some wealth. I am eagerly waiting  to join million dollar club with my fellow Stock Bee members. 

 

Here is the screen shot of my account 2 different account  performance for this year 2020, and how  our boot camp contributed  to recover my losses.  Thank You EG  !!  and Stock Bee members for the Inputs and insights.



1 comment: