1/31/2020

Some member feedback

As the timeline has quieted down, I just wanted to post a few thoughts. I was first introduced to EG at a Joe Fahmy NYC presentation back in 2012.

 Had no clue who this "stockbee' guy was but people were buzzing about him that were in the know(pun intended). I joined the site soon after. 

It's been very interesting watching EG's progression over the years with the website and especially where we are these last few years. I hope that people on here truly appreciate what he is teaching and giving us for the minimal amount we pay. Its a tough slog but he does it daily! 

Boot camps are good but these zoom calls of late have been so good it's scary. I'm on as many as I can make even though I have 20 years of market experience. I always find a nugget of wisdom regardless of the topic. 

There are many out there that charge BIG $$$ for what EG gives us. I would say without a doubt his material surpasses anything that others charge thousands of dollars for via seminars, chat rooms etc! I've dabbled with most of them more out of curiosity, so trust me on this. 

Anyways, sorry for the long blurb, but just wanted to say a big thanks to Pradeep for doing what he does.....

Larry

Pradeep, today's morning Webinar on Mental Training was really FANTASTIC. Thank you for doing it. It is so refreshing and helps to take away the cobwebs in your head. Tells you what to focus on and more importantly how to focus on important things. 

I have mentioned it before, you daily webinar are also very good. 

Just wanted to thank you. 

Venky


No comments: