1/23/2020

Hot to be a profitable trader webinar notes

This week I did a webinar for Stockbee members on what it takes to be consistently profitable and role of procedural memory , self efficacy beliefs , and creativity in improving your profitability.

These are my notes used for presentation:



Select  feedback from participants:

Your talk yesterday was amazing and mind blowing! It's was one of your finest webinar till date.
As a result I will be making changes not just to my trading, but life in general.
Really wish it was recorded for posterity!

Jay 

Hey EG
Thanks you very much for the Procedural memory , self efficacy talk, and creativity webinar.
You made me think long and hard last night about many things and why I have not progressed in my trading , career, and life.
Now I know what are the issues that are holding me back and how to tackle them.
I wish I knew these things few years back.
Thanks again for making me think and it is nice to get kicked and jolted in to action .
I am now more optimistic about my life and trading.
PS: and I took your advice to be at least 5% more creative daily and my coworkers asked me why I am so happy today.

Mike

Yesterday's webinars were amazing. 

Carolyn

If you want to improve your trading and become profitable learn the role of procedural memory in becoming better trader. All successful traders have developed a procedural memory to trade a specific setup and it is implicit memory and once developed becomes permanent part of you . This is the key to profitability. 

No comments: