JRN SSP TWOU TTMI THOR
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
TWOU is a good example of anticipation setup. The stock has series of narrow range days on low volume.
Because of market weakness I am careful on taking any long position.
Some of the short anticipation setups I am watching are :
HSY QIHU SXL EMES GPRO