MWW TTMI RDUS HII CYTK ARRY QLGC AMKR VRX RUBI
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
CYTK, ARRY are two very good example of anticipation setup. Both the stocks have been consolidating for more than a month on low volume.
The Stockbee 50 is a list of stocks with above average momentum. You can use the list for anticipation breakout or for breakout trades. Taking breakout trades is one way of making money while keeping drawdowns and per trade risk low.
Focusing on Stockbee 50 list can offer you hundreds of profit making opportunities in a year once you learn how to use the list daily.
This is how a breakout should look like. AMWD was highlighted couple of times last week on this blog. It had breakout 2 days ago and is already up 6% from that breakout point.
If you are really serious about trading and making money then you want to find stocks like AMWD and PFNX daily. They make explosive moves. All you need to setup a process to find and trade them.