AON GNC MPLX CNMD CDK IIVI GLUU JRN INFA GM SWM CYTK BJRI MEP VSAT CSC YDLE WBC URBN AYI SKX TWTR GRA SEE BMS SLGN MLM
Are some of the stocks today on my but watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
VSAT is one example of anticipation setup. It has linear first leg on high volume and is now consolidating on low volume. There are series of narrow range days during this consolidation.
Stockbee 50: Breakout Setups from Mar 05, 2015
The Stockbee 50 is a list of stocks with above average momentum. You can use the list for anticipation breakout or for breakout trades. Taking breakout trades is one way of making money while keeping drawdowns and per trade risk low.
ANTH and CRIS mentioned yesterday from Stockbee 50 list had a breakout on above average volume.
Focusing on Stockbee 50 list can offer you hundreds of profit making opportunities in a year once you learn how to use the list daily.