3/25/2021

Member feedback

 Hi Pradeep,


I've been on your site for a few weeks now and have gone through all the guide videos and now focusing on learning the core concepts from historical posts you've done, before really understanding why you trade those strategies. 

I'm starting to realize how much time, effort and skill you've put into trading and it's amazing how much you have shared. 

Over the last year I've joined a number of training sites to try learn how to trade and nothing comes close to your site. Your approach is logical and has really provided me with a path to take to learning how to trade. 

I just want to say thank you very much for what you've done at Stockbee, it truly is invaluable for people wanting to learn about the stock market and trading. 

Rupert

No comments: