4/29/2019

Breadth trends mix



Last 4 out of 13 days the Market Monitor daily breadth readings are positive. There has been slow sell off. But no major breadth deterioration yet.

I am Cautiously bullish.

My focus is more on Night Time is Right Time (NTRT) and anticipation/pullbacks.

The following stocks were my buy recommendations in Members Newsletter prior to my Paris trip. All of them have done well. 









A bounce play in healthcare stock might be a trade to anticipate. 


















All these setups worked well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Stockbee, always great posts.
Hope your Paris trip was awesome!

SmartFox said...

Thx a lot stockbee, as always very informative post.
Just for my understanding: For the anticipation setups shown
you don't use any specific filter criteria besides the ones
you usually use (4% bo, TI65 etc. )?

Which criteria do these anticipation setups need to fulfill to be tradable in your opininon ?

Thx a lot and keep up your great work !

BR

Pradeep Bonde said...

These are more pullback setups. I look for 9 days low and down more than 10% in 9 days to look for these kind of setups. A pullback setup for me can be 3 , 5 , or 9 day low.