12/11/2018

Turnkey Solution to your trading problems

If you are new to trading or struggling to make money , you can find readymade scans and templates for finding and trading your own stocks.
Over several posts I have detailed the setups I trade and how I scan for them using Telechart and the process I follow. 
For example I have detailed Momentum Burst setup multiple times. Here is recent example of it on DOMO. The trade made 14% in 2 days. 




If you setup the Momentum Burst scan , you can find setups like these on your own.
AMZN is a example of Short Anticipation setup.

The stock dropped almost 200 dollars from that point

The set of scans and process I have shared on 4% $b/o, Episodic Pivots (EP),  Night Time is Right Time (NTRT) anticipation has everything you need to trade. They are all detailed on this blog. 
But you have to work to make it work for you.
If you are serious about making money you can put in the efforts to make these work for you.
Once you have enough experience you can develop your own setups or modifications.
If you run my scans and process you should find same stocks and many times quicker than I find and make lots of money.

If you are looking for proven money making setups research the ideas I have shared here. 

No comments: