2/04/2015

Things you must think about everyday...



What style I want to trade day trade, swing , position

How can I arrive at one predominant style and not flirt from style to style

What setup within that style I want to trade

How can I arrive at one predominant setup and not flirt from setups to setups

What risk management strategy I want to adopt

How can I arrive at one predominant risk management strategy that will not lead to big losses

How can I build an enduring edge for my chosen style, setup, and risk strategy

How can I enhance my self efficacy beliefs and develop confidence in my own ability to find trades and not depend on others for ideas

How can I improve my procedural memory so that I do not waste time and energy during trading day.

How can I improve my market understanding to trade profitably

How can I improve my market structure understanding to trade profitably

How can I improve my  understanding of most well known setups to trade profitably

How can I improve my Situational awareness (SA) to be in tune with current market conditions

How can I develop and run an efficient process flow

How can I master tools/softwares/ scans I use to trade profitably

The most important determinant of your long term trading success will be your self efficacy beliefs, procedural memory, trading habits, structural understanding of markets

If you want to make millions trading focus on the key things.



No comments: