Text to Search... About Author Email address... Submit Name Email Adress Message About Me page ##1## of ##2## Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec



404

Sorry, this page is not avalable
Home

Recent Articles

What are your trading problems and what are you doing about it

0

 



The ability to overcome trading problems is crucial for any trader, but it is especially crucial for beginner or struggling traders.

When I started trading, I had no setup, process, situational awareness, or edge. I systematically overcame these problems in the first three years. Every day, I worked on my problems, found three possible solutions, implemented them, and saw which one worked best. If none worked, I created three more solutions, and so on.

Once you adopt that approach, you can quickly find workable solutions to trading problems. One of the common problems I faced in my early years was that many of my trades would make 20% or more profits quickly. I would start thinking this stock had potential and let it run, but I would give up the gains. The solution I found was to take partial profits and then move stock on the rest of the position. For the problem of change in market conditions, I found Market Monitor and Situational Awareness as solutions.

Over the years, this problem-solving approach has helped me continuously improve my trading and gain consistency. It has also helped me develop more powerful setups as an alternative to the Episodic Pivots setup, which has deteriorated over the years due to large first-day gaps. 

If your trading is going nowhere and you feel stuck, I recommend using problem-solving as a life philosophy. Over the years, I have helped thousands of traders overcome their trading problems by helping them find workable solutions.

On the member's site, I frequently hold sessions about Trading Problems. I did 3 Zoom meetings with traders who had problems this month, and more are planned for this week.






Become a member Methods

No comments: