1/23/2021

Last chance to signup for January Bootcamp

 This will be my second bootcamp and I'm really looking forward to it. Since the first one at the beginning of September I've been able to extract money from the market with a consistency and confidence I never had before. I've worked in finance for a long time, but I have only been trading full time for about two years now. It's been a really tough journey - I've done several courses here and there (Amplify and SMB) as well as doing the CMT, which helped a little, but nothing compared to your method, which is by far the most effective I've encountered. The chart below is my active trading account, which has been transformed by your teaching. Most sincerely thank you for all your help so far, I feel tremendously fortunate to have found you.




Stockbee: Stockbee Swing Trading Bootcamp January 2021

3 comments:

idris baxamusa said...

Pradeep - where does a newbie start on your website ? Is the boot camp for complete newbies ? Is there a paid service ?

Pradeep Bonde said...

www.stockbee.biz

Unknown said...

so glad i found this, qullamaggie got me here