12/17/2018

Shorts a galore


From last nights newsletter



12/16/18




Fresh breakdown in indexes and major stocks puts the recent bounce attempts 10/30, 11/26, and 12/11 under pressure.

I see more short setups and opportunities than long in this weeks scans.



Breadth still not as extreme as last time.









Some of the anticipation setups I am watching in case of market bounce . Unless the indexes have big bounce these setups are unlikely to work



























One of the bottoming setup I an watching is NVDA





It was raining shorts on Friday. I have highlighted only few good ideas from over a list of 50 shorts I had shortlisted.





















There are good number of short anticipation setups also in my watchlist for next week.





































1 comment:

Tommy said...

What I found amazing was the extreme down move in HCA, JNJ, "EP BEARSIH EXTREME," scan type movement, and the follow through with market direction helping tremendously. The scan is a go to for this type of movement. TXN, SMH maybe, long way to fall.... :-)
@7