Market monitor suggests time to be aggressive. This might be the start of a new bull move or at least few weeks of tradable rally. Time to start looking for anticipation setups ready to breakout.
What makes a good anticipation setup?
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% plus breakdown during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
PLCE is an example of such setup currently. It is setting up for possible breakout from this level.
Other stocks setting up for possible breakout are : ANFI ALRM PLAB
To find good anticipation setups you need to develop a daily process flow and scan for them.