EIG DVAX BLOX LEAF CNC URBN GFF HUM MWW ESPR UBS ANTH FSL GTN BDE CRUS KRFT
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
MWW and KRFT is a good example of anticipation setup. MWW has been going sideways since last 6 weeks and a breakout on high volume would be very nice.