CNC HUM NSP GY BLOX SPTN RTRX COT URBN OPK GMAN MWW GFF ABMD KMX HII ABC OA DY LEAF
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
GMAN and LEAF is a very good example of anticipation setup. The stock has series of narrow range days on low volume. Stocks with low float when they get going, they can make big moves. Both GMAN and LEAF has low float. GMAN has 9 Million float and LEAF has 24.5 Million.
GMAN ABMD RTRX look good from the Stockbee 50 list.