OLED STMP IPXL OPK MWW VRX AMC BSX
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
OLED and MWW are looking good. OLED has recently dropped from Stockbee 50 ranking as it is digesting it previous legup for a possible second legup.
PRTA from the Stockbee 50 list is forming a constructive base. It would be good to keep an eye on this stock.