The Stockbee 50 is a list of stocks with above average momentum. You can use the list for anticipation breakout or for breakout trades.
Anticipation allows you to control risk and get into setups early or as they are breaking out. Anticipating a breakout helps improve your per trade profits. It can also lower your risk as your stop is close. It can help you profit from even smaller moves.
Anticipation requires more pre planning and effort than buying a breakout. You need a process flow to do that. The process should be done daily and followed consistently.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
EGRX is looking good from the Stockbee 50 list for possible breakout to upside. It has series of narrow range days on low volume.
If you are serious about making money swing trading the Stockbee 50 offers you a powerful list of momentum stocks to focus on.Anticipating a breakout and entering with very close stop can give you good risk reward setup. If you want more candidates expand your list to Top 200 ranked stocks by momentum.