TWTR AMWD BLOX FEYE FSLR RUBI HGR MLM DGI AVG ARRY CYTK MHK
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
DGI is a good example of anticipation setup.
ARRY looks very good Stockbee 50 list.
All eyes are on Fed today. Big moves expected after FOMC announcement at 2 pm.