UAN HALO LNKD CYTK BLCM PSUN TRCO IIVI CREE GNRC TOL BJRI SLGN IBKR CHE CMPR ANET AYI WCG TDG ABY PRAH MNST BLOX WAB LUV QLGC WMB EXPD BMS WBC TTMI JACK FDS EBIX FSLR
Are some of the stocks today on my watchlist. Anticipation setups work best after a market correction. Many of the stocks in anticipation list resist the sell off and are first to break out on any rally in market.
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
LNKD and HALO are two good example of what you should look in a anticipation setup. It has first leg on high volume and is now consolidating on low volume. There are series of narrow range days during this consolidation. HALO has been going side ways for 3 months now and LNKD has been going for more than a month.
Anticipation is just one of the setups I trade. I also trade breakouts , pullbacks and earnings breakout.