HALO PAYC MGNX IIVI CNMD MLM AAPL FTR SKX BWLD KMX RMD MHFI AYI GNC SLGN CPHD AON VSAT ROP GRA ETN WMB YDLE CDK
What to look for in good anticipation setup
- series of narrow range days in pullback/consolidation
- orderly pullback with no 4% b/d during the pullback or consolidation
- low volume pullback
- low volatility during pullback
- linear first leg if looking as continuation setup
- Stock should go up smoothly and not in volatile manner
- 3 to 10 days consolidation/pullback
- not up 3 days in a row
MLM is one example of anticipation setup. It has linear first leg on high volume and is now consolidating on low volume. There are series of narrow range days during this consolidation.
Anticipation requires more planning and effort but gives you very close entry on breakout.