6/09/2014

GMCR was anticipation setup


GMCR was one of the stocks in the anticipation list I posted on Friday. It triggered during the day giving good entry for possible 3 to 5 days swing trade.

Anticipation requires a bit of effort but is good continuation setup for stocks with established momentum.

The list I am watching for today
AGN
BAP
BWP
CI
CLMT
EA
EL
GILD
GLNG
H
HNT
HOLI
HZNP
IDTI
KOF
LIVE
LNG
LVLT
ODP
SBAC
YELP
Z
Out of that 2 or 3 are my real A class ideas that I already have predetermined buy stops on.

If you are serious about your trading , developing a step by step process and following it for 90 days will give you more buying opportunities than any thing you will do flirting with. To develop a setup expertise it helps to focus on one thing for extended period of time.  

1 comment:

What's in the name said...

GWPH had a similar setup, broke out and holding up well today.
Disclaimer: I have positions in both.