9/28/2010

Copycat posts and copycat lists

Many of the regular readers have pointed out and emailed to  me about copycat posts on earnings strategies,  procedural memories, momentum methods, and book reviews done by me are  being promoted by some as their own work and which are essentially rewritten from my blog or members area.

Similarly copycat lists similar to the 50  lists generated by Patientfisherman using same logic and formats and same Google spreadsheets are being passed on by some as their own work without attributing the source of the ideas. I am completely aware of that. There is nothing I can do about it.

The person or the persons and the organisation doing that might have many motives for it. But what can I say, you can not teach morality and honesty to people.

No comments: