|Daily||# of Stocks Up >4% on high volume||907|
|Daily||# of stocks down >4% on high volume||42|
|Primary||# of stocks up >25% in a quarter||3146|
|Primary||# of stocks down >25% in a quarter||307|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >50% in a month||89|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >50% in a month||4|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >25% in a month||476|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >25% in a month||15|
|Primary fast||MM 34/13 +||2773|
|Primary Fast||MM 34/13 -||881|
- A big 900 plus positive day after a series of negative days.
- Volume however was low.
- What it tells you is we are most likely to form range here.
- This has quickly pushed the secondary indicator to 89. This market is very volatile.
- One of the encouraging sign in recent days is that growth stocks have started moving.
- The junk still continues to rally. But companies are quickly using such strength to issue secondaries.
- In the second phase growth stock should do well.