|Daily||# of Stocks Up >4% on high volume||124|
|Daily||# of stocks down >4% on high volume||199|
|Primary||# of stocks up >25% in a quarter||2974|
|Primary||# of stocks down >25% in a quarter||465|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >50% in a month||30|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >50% in a month||4|
|Secondary||#of stocks up >25% in a month||158|
|Secondary||#of stocks down >25% in a month||52|
|Primary fast||MM 34/13 +||2586|
|Primary Fast||MM 34/13 -||1448|
- In last 7 days we have seen 5 negative daily breadth days.
- The rally is clearly under pressure and fresh b/o will have tough time following through if the selling persists.
- While the short term view is bearish long term this correction is good.
- The move was becoming unsustainable and many stocks were making moves not supported by fundamentals.
- This correction will separate the second stage leaders from the low quality stocks.
- Like in 2003 the Chinese stocks are the leading stock.
- NTES SNDA LFT ASIA CYOU are some of the Chinese stocks leading the growth stock rally currently.