- New version of Double Trouble, which gives very few daily signals and tracks only handful of stocks.
- A modified entry and exit strategy for EPS 70 plus based on some of the examples from Mark Minervini site. See under Past Trades and Portfolio Holdings.
- A new addition to Episodic Pivot based on number of breakouts in past 65 days.
- A counter trend entry and exit strategy. I have been working on this for sometime and will be testing it.
- A couple of value based strategies based on a new book I read recently.
- Couple of short term swing trading systems, which are at various stages of development.
Sometime back I talked about using market corrections and down turn to do research. A reader has asked me about what kind of research, I will list some of the things I am working on. But before that , it may not be a bad idea to lock in profits on your positions in to strength.