- Market is in holding pattern.
- Volume is decreasing on advance, which is not a good sign
- McClelan Oscillator has 3 declining peaks, indicating correction is close by or in works.
- The 50% plus indicator is stuck below 10, indicating lack of individual stock level momentum.
- Barring the large caps, rest of the stuff is not moving post breakout.
- Current outlook, expect a few days of correction
UPDATE: Running a bit late today as there was a big accident on approach road to our house, shutting down traffic. I do not see any compelling earnings play barring WYNN, OSIS, TLEO. They are also not very exciting as some of them have rallied in to earnings.